Proven Strategies That Keep You Ahead of the Market
The stars have aligned (again) for your trading success.
Requires Planetary I Plugin
Picking up where the Planetary Library left off, the Planetary 2 Library is a collection of pre-programmed functions and templates that are ready to use for planetary motion experiments.
Gain more consistent results in any market with the planetary library of astrological tools. Designed to help you define planet positions and lunar cycles, this collection of functions, indicators and highlight bars allows you to compare planetary motion and market moves.
Based on the concept that the planets have cycles and formations that affect and change the markets direction, the Planetary Library is a collection of functions that are ready to use for planetary motion in comparison to market moves. The functions can be utilized in their current form or as building blocks for other functions. Among other features, the library allows the user to track planet’s longitude & latitude and also plot the lunar and planet positions on their chart.
- Automatically locate phases and planetary positions.
- Create your own planetary functions by using the Planet Combo indicator category.
- Discover cyclical patterns of increase or decrease when Winter or Summer begins.
- Check out the Planet Data window for a view of what each planetary entity’s longitude is from the base point.
- Create Highlight Bars or boxes to view when the last full moon started or when a new moon began.
- Quickly bring up lunar or planetary cycles values in just a few clicks.
- Display planet position ratio.
- Trade Navigator reviews the data and does the calculations for you, saving you hours of time.
Are you tired of hunting down lunar and planetary positions on internet sites and in library books, then trying to match them to market moves on your chart? Trade Navigator’s Planetary II Library has everything you need!
Planetary Earth Heliocentric Template
Magenta lines mark the points at which the Earth is closest to the Sun, or farthest away.
Planetary Earth Venus Speed Weighting Template
It is believed that when Venus and Earth line up that it’s a time of perfect symmetry and harmonic balance. Will that provide a boon to the market you’re trading?
When Mercury is in retrograde, the market tends to make a short fall and then a reversal.